Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Goodbye Summer...See You Next Year!


Summer has basically come to an end! SAD DAY!!! It has been an epic summer!!! I really do not want school to start, well its mostly the homework part of it that is going to suck. I am hoping that I will still have a really fun social life. The last little bit of summer we have done so many things! We went to Spencer and Jamie's wedding reception, which was way fun! I still can not believe that Spencer is married! Other fun things have included:
  • Random nights in the Hot Tub!
  • Many Many Movie Nights!
  • Sheep Tunnels
  • Cardboard Box Sledding (that one did not work out to well, but it was fun trying!)
  • Playing Office Clue (I totally won it!)
  • Late night girl talks
  • Waxing Jenny and Jody
  • Trying to avoid annoying people, but hanging out with them at the end of the night anyways because there was nothing better to do...
  • Pulling Pranks
There is more stuff but I can not think of anything else at the moment. I am going to miss so much about this summer! I have had the greatest friends anyone could ask for and we have made so many good memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment