Sunday, August 22, 2010

Back to School...YUCK!!!

So Classes have officially begun and I miss summer!!! I really wish that I had a couple more weeks to just do nothing. Oh well life does not work out that way! This semester includes History, Psychology, Sociology, Secondary Education, and Special Education. Total that is 15 credits, and I have NEVER taken that many before! Hopefully I can pass them all! (sociology is my enemy right now!) I can already tell there will not be much time for a social life! :( Tuition- $2400ish, Books- $420ish A good education that will pay off in the long run =PRICELESS!!! (lets hope anyways!)

The first week of classes is known as Welcome Week. I have already been to the Meet Your Religious Leaders event. I already know who they are, but there was free food and hey a night that i do not have to cook is awesome! Also i got a free water bottle which is awesome too!

So homework has officially taken over my life! Ugh I am afraid that I wont get a social life this semester! I have friends in most of my classes, which will be a life saver come test time! Can anyone say Study Party? The only class that I do not know anyone in is my Sociology class, but we will not be having tests in there...just A
wful AWFUL PAPERS!!! But I have made new friends in my classes (which is always a good thing!) and I am getting to know some others better! I find myself being in classes with a lot of the same people. Hopefully I can survive this semester!

Oh and as a side note, I always knew it was a small world but lately I have found out how small it actually is! Either that or the universe is trying to play a bad joke on me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment