Friday, August 6, 2010

A Little About ME!


So just like everyone, I was not going to get a blog...well so much for that! I hope I can figure this out! My name is Danielle, but everyone calls me Dani. I am attending Southern Utah University in Cedar City Utah. I love it here! I work as a florist/delivery driver at Zion Sun Floral. It is a really fun job to have! Hopefully someday I will be able to graduate from college and become a teacher. I want to teach high school history and geography...well I think I do anyways. I think if I changed my major at this late in the game my mother would kill me! I am obsessed with anything pink! It is my favorite color, and I do get made fun of since basically everything i own is pink! Both of my rooms (the one at my parents house, and the one in my apartment) have pink glows coming from them! It is not totally my fault that everything is pink. Whenever someone gives me something it is always pink!

No comments:

Post a Comment