Friday, May 13, 2011

Change of Address

It's official, I have a new address! I made the big move all the way across Cedar City! Living in Fiddlers has been good so far. Our apartment is still a mess and I still have quite a few boxes to go through, but it's starting to feel a little more like home! I like a lot of things better about this apartment than the last one, however there are a couple of dislikes too, but for the most part we love it! The good things are:
  • Only one roommate, who is freaking awesome!
  • Our land lord Bruce, he wears embroidered butt jeans which is funny, but he is way supper nice and great to work with!
  • Always having a parking spot in front of my apartment! I never have to park in BFE like at Stadium Way!
  • No freshman neighbors! I no longer have to hear stupid girls screaming!
  • Our great friend/neighbor Norm!
  • It's a grown up apartment!
  • Everything in it is ours, and we are making it cute!
  • I can actually share this bathroom no problem.
  • I have an awesome loft bed...it's actually my brothers old bunk beds, but I a ton of storage under my bed!
  • Quiet Neighbors!
The bad things about it are:
  • We have to leave our house about 10 minutes early, because it's so far away.
  • No cable...how will I ever keep up with the Kardashians now?
  • The steep driveway might be interesting in the winter...
  • The unpacking is never ending!
There are a more positives than negatives about this place. I have always loved these apartments and love that I now rent one! I feel more grown up at this place, and its weird but a good weird!

Moving was an interesting task for me. If you know me at all, you know I have a lot of stuff. Packing started in April...it was a long process. Moving started Sunday afternoon and ended on Tuesday. I don't think that unpacking will ever end! It took my mom and I over 4 hours to clean my old apartment! I was really sad to leave my apartment in Stadium Way. It was such a great place to live! My room was awesome, but it was time to move on. I will miss many things about that place. I have so many amazing memories from there and I will always treasure them. College has taught me so many life lessons, and they were all learned at that apartment.

Thanks to my awesome family for helping me move, and especially to my mommy for all of her help! She is awesome!

1 comment: